The 2 Day Immigration Clinic is the private medical practice of Dr. Alija Ali, DO. Dr Ali received his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine, and has since completed internships at USC, as well as residencies at UCLA and the Kaiser Foundation.
Currently working as an Internist at Whittier Hospital Medical Center, Dr. Ali is acknowledged as a doctor’s doctor amongst his peers. With his extensive understanding of internal medicine, Dr Ali is well equipped to identify, diagnose, and treat a wide range of diseases facing adults. These diagnostic skills make him an invaluable consultant in the treatment of complex medical concerns.
Because of Dr. Ali’s extensive experience and sterling track record, he is counted amongst a selected group of civil surgeons authorized by the USCIS to administer immigration medicals. Operating in this capacity, Dr. Ali has successfully guided thousands of new US immigrants through the complex medical examination process over the past two decades and counting.
2 Day Immigration Clinic is committed to providing US immigrants with all the information and focused care they need to get their immigration medical exams done right, the first time. We completely understand that the lengthy process of green card application can be daunting to go through, so Dr. Ali and his team are always ready to answer questions and resolve any concerns before moving forward.
With 2 Day Immigration Clinic You Can Expect:
- Accessibility – Our offices are open from Monday-Saturday, and our phone lines are always open for appointments, queries or consultations. Feel free to bring your questions to our friendly representatives, before, during or after your exam.
- Accuracy – Improper paperwork can sink even the most surefire application, at every step of the way our team will provide you with the help you need to complete your I-693 Form in line with official recommendations.
- Expertise – 2 Day Immigration Clinic provides you high-quality healthcare from a qualified, USCIS certified civil surgeon with over 20 years of experience performing immigration medicals. When you choose Dr. Ali, you get a guarantee of great service.
- Convenience – If you’re tight on time, we’ll do what we can to accommodate for your If you’re unable to call in you can always schedule an appointment online. Confirmations for and reminders for scheduled appointments will also be sent directly to your email. If you need to cancel for any reason, just let us know 24 hours before and we can reschedule according to your requirements.
- Communication – Our medical staff can converse fluently in several languages including: English, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian and Hebrew. Our aim is to make immigrants from any ethnic background feel comfortable throughout the medical examination process.
- Speed – All tests and screening procedures are completed in a 2-day turnaround period according to exacting specifications.
Alongside our immigration medical exams, we offer a range of additional services to serve your healthcare needs.
|Walk-In Diagnosis and Treatment||Urgent Care Services|
|X-Rays and Ultrasounds||Blood Drawing and Testing|
|DOCTORS CONSULTATION||MEDICAL SPA, WEIGHT LOSS, ANTI-AGING|
DR. Alija Ali, DO
Reputation, Experience & Training
Dr. Alija Ali is a highly qualified physician with a long history of successful practice in family medicine, diagnosis and surgery. Over the course of his professional life he has held a number of highly respected positions in a number of medical bodies, serving as both the President of Total Health Care Medical Corporation and Medical Director of Urgent Care America, Inc at various points in his career. Alongside these accomplishments, Dr. Ali has amassed a wealth of knowledge about immigration and naturalization procedures from both a medical and official perspective.
To add to this unique skillset, Dr. Ali has gathered an equally dedicated staff of assistants and representatives around him at 2 Day Immigration Clinic to ensure the full confidence and trust of his patients before, during and after their medical exam.
A Range of Services under One Roof
Make An Appointment
Team of Expert Doctors